We work in a collaborative, fast-paced and learning-rich environment with a veteran development team anchored by accomplished leaders in engineering, design, art, publishing and more. We're always looking for talented and driven people to join us as we strive to create player-focused games.
Riot's a global company – in addition to the Santa Monica headquarters (located just minutes from the beach), we've got outposts in St. Louis, Dublin, Seoul, São Paulo, Istanbul, Moscow and Sydney.
Our goal is to become the most player-focused company in the world. With this mission in mind, we develop high-quality games and services enjoyed by tens of millions of players around the world.
We also take play seriously. For us, it’s never "just a game." We play lots of games, especially our own. Everyone’s first day at Riot begins with a playtest. We try to make it a daily habit. Although we’re serious professionals, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Whether it’s memes in presentations, squirt guns at Show & Tell, or the PC Bangs built into the heart of new offices, we make time for play and fun.
At our core, we're a group of passionate people who embrace new challenges, thrive in finding smart, out-of-the-box solutions, sometimes lose things, and love League of Legends and this industry. If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, check out our job openings in Santa Monica, St. Louis, Dublin, Seoul, São Paulo, Istanbul, Moscow and Sydney.
PERKS OF BEING A RIOTER
As we focus on creating the best player experiences, we also strive to create a place where Rioters will thrive. Here are a few of the benefits for Rioters in Santa Monica:
- Highly competitive salary
- Choice between four subsidized HMO and PPO medical insurance plans
- Subsidized vision insurance plan
- PPO dental insurance plan
- Benefits coverage for domestic partners
- Matching 401k
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Life insurance (free basic life insurance, plus voluntary life insurance)
- Subsidized on-campus gym
PERKS BEYOND THE NORM
- Open PTO
- Flexible hours
- Subsidized dinners
- All-company “Show and Tells”, "Taste the Riot" fairs and "Thunderdome" hackathons (infused with adult beverages)
- Annual all-company outings (past trips included Las Vegas and a cruise to Mexico)
- Fully-loaded League of Legends account
- On-site PC Bang
- Annual Riot Play Fund
- Optional daily League of Legends playtests
- Free cereal, fresh fruit, snacks, tea and fresh ground coffee; sodas and ice cream novelties for a quarter
- Ongoing education and training through Riot U
- Top-of-the-line computers and peripherals
- Weekly visits from certified masseuses
- Company events like early screenings of The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers
- Submit your champion ideas directly to the dudes and dudettes who make 'em real
- Riot Games and League of Legends apparel and promotional items
- Aeron chairs
It's Riot Games, Inc., policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of the Riot team. Riot doesn't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law. Riot also makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters.