We tried to make it better than the old RiotGames.com, which is kind of a tall order since the old site cost us several thousand dollars to make, had sweet animated GIFs, occasionally used ALL CAPS and was generally a workhorse of a site that we used for three frickin' years.
It was time for a new site. This new site's designed to do a few things better:
- Introduce the Riot Manifesto, a description of why we do what we do
- Post brief explanations of stuff like Honor for peeps who might not frequent the forums
- Leak the occasional email (true story)
- Share a little taste of what it's like to work at Riot
- Make it easy to search and sort through our megalisting of open roles
- Humblebrag about how tough it can be to find a trophy case that fits all the nice things some people say about Riot
- Use your full browser resolution – because screen real estate is a horrible thing to waste
And now it's time to hear your thoughts. We know some stuff about this new site is janky right now. That's not by design, it's just the messy, wrinkly look that new sites have shortly after birth. We're trying to clean this baby up, but would appreciate any and all feedback. Spot a defect? Have an idea for what we could do to improve what you see here? Lob an email over to [email protected] and we'll jump on it.