We work in a collaborative, fast-paced and learning-rich environment with a veteran development team anchored by accomplished leaders in engineering, design, art, publishing and more. We're always looking for talented and driven people to join us as we strive to create player-focused games.
Riot's a global company – in addition to the Los Angeles headquarters (located just minutes from the beach), we've got outposts in Berlin, Dublin, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Mexico City, Moscow, New York, Paris, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, San Francisco Bay Area, Shanghai, Singapore, St. Louis, Sydney, Taipei, and Tokyo.
Our goal is to become the most player-focused company in the world. With this mission in mind, we develop high-quality games and services enjoyed by tens of millions of players around the world.
We also take play seriously. For us, it’s never "just a game." We play lots of games, especially our own. Everyone’s first day at Riot begins with a playtest. We try to make it a daily habit. Although we’re serious professionals, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Whether it’s memes in presentations or the PC Bangs built into the heart of new offices, we make time for play and fun.
At our core, we're a group of passionate people who embrace new challenges, thrive in finding smart, out-of-the-box solutions, and love League of Legends and this industry. If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, check out our job openings across all of our offices.
PERKS OF BEING A RIOTER
- Highly competitive salary
- Choice between four subsidized HMO and PPO medical insurance plans
- Subsidized vision insurance plan
- PPO dental insurance plan
- Benefits coverage for domestic partners
- Matching 401k
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Life insurance (free basic life insurance, plus voluntary life insurance)
PERKS BEYOND THE NORM
- Open PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Flexible hours
- Rioter donation matching
- On-site, full service cafeteria offering fully subsidized meals and coffee bar
- Office kitchens stocked with free cereal, fresh fruit, snacks, tea, and fresh ground coffee
- All-company "Taste the Riot" fairs and "Thunderdome" hackathons (infused with adult beverages)
- Ongoing education and training through Riot U
- On-site PC Bang and arcade
- Annual Riot Play Fund
- Optional daily League of Legends playtests
- Top-of-the-line computers and peripherals
- Company events like early movie screenings, board game nights, and office get-togethers (usually around food).
- Submit your champion ideas directly to the people who make 'em real
- Subsidized gym membership and massage therapy
- Riot Games and League of Legends apparel and promotional items
It's Riot Games, Inc., policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of the Riot team. Riot doesn't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law. Riot also makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters.