Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Executive Assistant you'll help develop a comprehensive support network for Riot's executive leaders and teams. Your mental dexterity enables you to organize dozens of projects, products, and teams into coherent initiatives, which you'll use to support Riot Games and the Rioters who make it all possible. Your attention to detail will help you juggle demanding travel schedules, crucial relationships, and crunch-time deliverables. You'll keep the comms flowing between team leaders and executives while getting creative to get things done and pull it all off with a smile that delights all involved.
You'll share a campus with the Central office that serves the whole world, but as a Rioter for the North American region, you'll have a laser focus on leveling up the experience for players in Canada and the United States.
- Book smart and street savvy: you earned a college degree in a business-related field; you've augmented your education with 8+ years working as an executive assistant or in a similar role with executive-level stakeholders
- An intuitive taskmaster: whether you're working in matrix or meat-space, your emails and calendars are sorted and color-coded to ensure that tasks aren't just completed, they're obliterated; you see ahead of the curve anticipating needs and projects before the team's bogged down by them
- A communications black belt: you enjoy collaborating and commingling with people from a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds; you communicate easily using whatever medium is required whether email, phone or mind-meld
- An expert-level ethicist: you live to deliver first class service to every level of requester and have impeccable judgment when handling sensitive communications, financials and operations documents to keep information safe and secure; you value integrity and accountability in your interactions with stakeholders, team members and players
- All in: no task too menial, no need unmet, even when it happens after normal 'game time' or is of a personal nature
- Simplify and optimize the lives of our busiest leaders, finding creative solutions to whatever, whenever
- Weave a complex web of international and local schedules, itineraries, travel documents and meetings that snares any blockers and connects individuals and teams
- Balance time demands by negotiating team calendars with ninja like grace
- Design presentations, correspondence and reports that intrigue and inform
- Liaise with other Rioters to handle communication flow between teams; donning white gloves to handle sensitive info, maintain confidentiality and ensure data accuracy
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.