Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 67 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That’s where you come in.
As Desktop Analyst, you’ll provide friendly tech support to fellow Rioters in a networked environment. You’ll work independently and come to the aid of Rioters in technical distress while providing IT services, including the delivery, installation and setup of computers. Your suite of tech-savvy skills will help you install approved software, diagnose hardware and software ailments, and maintain all IT equipment for Rioters in Istanbul. Your communication skills and upbeat personality will comfort any Rioter seeking high-tech backup when systems go belly-up.
As an Istanbul Rioter, you’ll join a smaller team that shares our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming. Riot Games Istanbul is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show Turkish players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Experienced: you bring at least three years supporting Microsoft Windows 7 users and two years supporting OS 10.4 and higher users; your technical experience is broad, including VoIP troubleshooting and networking, LAN and WAN skills
- Ambitechstrous: you’re pro at fixing the technical problems of any Rioter, Mac or PC, and are knowledgeable in both Windows and Mac versions of Adobe products and the Microsoft Office suite; experience with Autodesk Maya earns you bonus points
- Positively communicative: when systems are stressful, your sunny disposition makes any support session a positive one; you communicate seamlessly in both English and Turkish, using the most appropriate medium, be it email, hallway conversation or hextech transmitter
- A problem assassin: you scope out and terminate problems with the skill and ruthlessness of an elite sniper, easily identifying, troubleshooting and resolving conflicts
- Adequately buff: you’re comfortable lifting 35-60 pounds of pure processing power, since Rioters’ computers are chock-full of the beefiest tech
- Player-focused: as a player yourself, you have a unique perspective on how technological wizardry enables virtual wizardry and keep a foot in both realms
- Respond to tickets and investigate, troubleshoot and fix IT problems; utilize IT systems and procedures to continuously improve methods to provide more efficient service
- Maintain, inventory, troubleshoot and repair infrastructure and hardware including printers, workstations, switches and print servers
- Communicate with all Rioters to provide key problem status updates and ensure compliance with standards and security policies
- Implement and support VoIP telephony solutions
- Provide roving support, documentation and training for all Rioters
- Click the button below and don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously. Please also include Desktop Analyst (Turkey) | Your Name in the subject line.