Lead Content Producer
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Over 32 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That’s where you come in. As Lead Content Producer, you’ll imagine and create the future of League of Legends content, leading development on talented content teams creating champions and skins and bringing awesome new experiences to players. In this unique leadership role, you’ll dual-spec as producer and creative mind, architecting the course for innovative new content, ensuring it gets built on time.
- Creative: you imagine, innovate and create new content; your brainstorms make other brainstorms look like headsprinkles or braincloudies with a chance of scattered showers
- An executioner: you know how to shepherd creative types, ensuring stuff’s dope, but still done on time; you’re an air traffic controller landing content faster than anyone thought possible
- Experienced: you’ve spent years refining your craft; whether as entrepreneur, engineer, designer, artist or producer, you’ve gathered creative and productive wisdom while working with gamer types like us
- Crazy for LoL: more devotee than fan, you leave your heart on the Fields of Justice; you know what works in League of Legends, what doesn’t and why
- Interactive: you communicate easily in the most appropriate medium, be it email, hallway conversation or messenger pigeon; you know how to turn your creative ideas into language your team understands, collaborating to create a better end-product
- Analytical: you identify critical path issues and create detailed reports of team progress as a way down the path to the ultimate goal of team creativity and innovation
- Player-focused: as a gamer yourself, you recognize and listen to player needs, prioritizing the player experience in your creative process
- Lead the team creating champions and skins for League of Legends; armed with the knowledge of what’s succeeded before, you’ll enable teams to thwart convention in favor of unique new content
- Imagine, innovate and help create future content and events in League of Legends, leading high-powered development teams that will help your creative blossoms yield heavy fruit; you will inform and build the content roadmap for Riot Games
- Coordinate with external partners, internal teams and Riot Games leadership to make optimal decisions about team and product direction
- Serve as talent magnet, attracting new talent, while retaining and growing the baddest game dev team around
- Facilitate project execution as uber-product owner on multiple SCRUM teams
- Click the button below and don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.