Player Support Analyst
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 32 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That’s where you come in.
Our Player Support team is composed of specialists who are passionate in assisting our players, possess strong analytical abilities, and show dedication to their duties. As a Player Support Analyst, you will demonstrate professionalism in your interactions with colleagues, partners and players. You have experience working within a customer support environment and have a strong desire to provide our players with excellent support. Among your many attributes, you are a skilled problem-solver, highly organized, and communicate efficiently through multiple mediums. You learn quickly and have been proven to be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Investigate and resolve player inquiries in a quick and professional manner through a ticket-based support system
- Communicate with players through the following gateways: support ticket, email and other channels
- Investigate and determine creative methods that will improve the overall player experience
- Participate in the innovation of service methods in our Player Support team
- Perform and complete team related projects with minimal supervision
- 1+ year working within a customer facing environment
- High integrity, with a focus on accountability
- Solid understanding of League of Legends
- Excellent understanding Microsoft Office applications, emphasis on Excel
- Strong critical thinking and sound judgment
- Ability to communicate fluently in both spoken and written English, and Brazilian Portuguese
- Results focused, and comfortable with demonstrating consistent success through data driven reporting
- An eager contributor, open to all ideas and eager to share your own new suggestions on how we can constantly improve
- A great team player who contributes and values the contributions of others
Hit the "apply" button and send your cover letter and resume with Player Support Analyst - Sao Paulo, Brazil | Name in the subject line.