Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 32 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That’s where you come in.
As Producer, you’ll put your industry experience to work owning product development and building consensus within multi-disciplined teams as you help bring Riot’s games and services to a global community. Your detailed knowledge of how to guide a project from concept to live will help you understand the difficulties that your fellow Rioters might face and this understanding will make you a driven and inspirational leader. You’ll bring your feedback-driven perspective to the table as you soup up the teams that you lead and help Riot Games create awesome new player experiences.
- A gamer: you’re player-focused because you are a player; you’re an active member of online gaming communities and are no stranger to the League of Legends champion select screen
- A leader: you’re a product-oriented force multiplier who takes all disciplines into account before defining the goals for your team; your confidence and ability motivate others to work towards the goals you’ve defined because they know that you always have the players’ interests at heart
- Experienced: you’ve worked for at least two years as a producer and bring at least four years’ experience in the games industry; you’ve built a strong track record of delivering products to market and maybe even supported them post-launch
- Retrospective: you aren’t afraid to question the status quo because you know the path you’re on may not lead to the road ahead; you’re proud of the projects that go well, and you learn from the projects that could’ve been better
- Universally adaptable: more versatile than a Piltover army knife, you’re comfortable leading teams of artists, programmers and designers and are open to both giving and receiving feedback; most importantly, you don’t drive agreement, but build it in a way that unifies your team while catalyzing their work
- An agile guru: your experience with agile Scrum methodologies makes you an ambassador for iterative design theory and a holistic approach to projects
- Lead multiple sprint teams to their goals, acting as either as a Product Owner or Scrum Master
- Coordinate and gather requirements with Community, Marketing, Game Design, Engineering and Art teams in all phases of game development
- Identify critical path issues and pull together teams to resolve them
- Organize and oversee daily standups to coordinate sprint team members, and manage, coach, and grow your fellow Rioters to their full potential
- Hold retrospectives, and ensure that changes are implemented from any lessons learned while building the feature roadmap for Riot Games
- Click the button below and don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.