Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Recently named the most played PC game in the world, over 67 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That’s where you come in.
As Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll be the CEO of first impressions for hundreds of potential future Rioters, coloring their initial reactions to our hiring process, company and culture. You’ll be the conduit between internal client teams, hiring managers and recruiting groups to help Riot win over talented recruits. You can jump into any scenario, whether you’re wooing candidates at trade shows or assisting in reeling in people from unlikely places. You’ll use your people-powered personality to inspire and entice potential Rioters.
- Learning the ropes: you’re hungry to learn the tricks of the trade and ready to evolve in a Rioter’s dynamic habitat; bonus points for experience supporting rigorous recruiting teams like ours
- A problem assassin: your creative bent and analytical mindset help you free-think your way out of any conundrum; while you’re comfortable collaborating with your colleagues, you independently attack problems as you see ‘em
- A scheduling savant: you’re a maniacal multitasker, managing time so effectively some think you have a double; you’re likely a top scorer at Outlook calendar Tetris, able to schedule yourself, recruiters, candidates and interview teams around hectic days
- A flexible teammate: you’re a model team player with the agility to jump in wherever you’re needed; you’ll re-spec your masteries on the fly, acting as a recruiting apprentice if needed
- Service oriented: you’re friendly, efficient, responsive and trustworthy, so you’ll keep candidates informed and keep their information confidential; while you’re people-powered, you’re unafraid of tackling hiring process minutia and unrelenting in your attention to detail
- Player-focused: probably a gamer yourself, you understand the importance of helping to recruit Rioters that put player experience first
- Juggle all needs for new recruits: interview schedules, flight reservations, hotel rooms and a chainsaw or two
- Don your white gloves to handle sensitive recruit info, maintaining confidentiality and data accuracy
- Help out at trade shows if needed and build trusting relationships with everyone from vendors to candidates to add more aces to the Riot deck
- Work effortlessly through mountains of applicant resumes to seek out the right candidate, assessing quality of experience and candidate strengths
- Track candidates, guide them from interview to hiring and keep pertinent information up to date
- Click the button below and don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.