Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 67 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That’s where you come in.
As a Senior Accountant, you’re accurate and timely work in the general ledger will ensure that we keep the lights on, the servers humming and the games launching. As a finance vet, you’ll guide junior accountants and clerks on their career quests and help them level up their skills. Your ability to maintain the ledger in times both good and audit will help Riot remain on firm footing with domestic and international tax law so we can stay focused on players around the world.
- An erudite veteran: you’ve secured a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics and notched at least four years’ experience in public or corporate accounting
- Software-savvy: you’re pro with Great Plains accounting software, well-versed in the ERP systems that keep businesses moving, and more knowledgeable in Microsoft Office than Clippy himself
- A GAAP guru: years of handling accounts for multi-national, multi-entity firms have imbued you with wikipedic knowledge of GAAP and SEC filing standards
- Honest and accountable: you know integrity’s the name of the game in the financial world and always keep a crisp pair of white gloves on hand for wrangling sensitive data with discretion
- Accurately enter transactions from around the globe into Great Plains, maintaining supporting documents throughout the process
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, taking special care to carefully research and resolve discrepancies
- Maintain the month-end reporting schedule, comply with Riot’s accounting policies and collaborate with teammates in international offices
- Mentor junior accountants and clerks, helping them explore their passions and move their careers forward
- Click the button below and don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.