Senior Concept Artist
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 32 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That’s where you come in.
Riot Games is on the lookout for a top tier Senior Concept Artist to join our team. This artist would be responsible for setting and continually exceeding the quality bar. This artist must have the ability tolead by example as well as mentor others. The Senior Concept Artist must confidently ideate, sketch, color, and render at an astonishing level. This position requires a person with extraordinary levels of creativity, passion, and perseverance. A full understanding of traditional and digital skills with aminimum of 8+ years of industry or relative experience is essential.
- Comprehensive understanding of Photoshop and other 2D programs
- Advanced understanding of human and animal anatomy
- Keen-eye for light, color, value, form, and composition
- Experience with setting the pace in pre-production and production pipeline
- Self-motivated team player who can give feedback that elevates quality
- This individual must be able to take constructive criticism
- Ability to set and exceed and the quality bar with the team
- Strong communications and time management skills
- Minimum 2+ shipped AAA tittles
- Passionate in creating and playing games, especially League of Legends!
- Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts or equivalent
- Knowledge in Zbrush and other 3D programs
- Management and organization skills
- Outsourcing Experience
- Some understanding of 3D content creation tools and programs