Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 32 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That’s where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Producer to lead development teams at Riot Games. The Senior Producer is responsible for driving great development results through effective team leadership, problem solving and great product management. Senior Producers will be expected to be able to operate both as independent, self-directed product managers and highly collaborative, team-oriented leaders managing cross discipline development resources as needed. He or she must be self-motivated and prepared to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The individual must have experience in creating video games and have a passion for collaboratively driving quality.
- Lead high-powered Riot development teams to create game features, content, tools, technology, or new products
- Manage and grow Rioters to their full potential
- Coordinate with external partners, internal teams and executive management to make optimal decisions about team and product direction
- Inform and build the feature roadmap for Riot products
- Identifying critical path issues and pull together teams of people to resolve them
- Facilitate execution either as a Product Owner or Scrum Master on multiple SCRUM teams
- Provide detailed reports and status on sprint team progress via sprint plans, burn-down charts, mid-sprint reports, and sprint summary reports
- Organize and oversee daily stand-ups to coordinate sprint team members
- Manage backlogs and work with customers to prioritize them
- 6+ years in game development, either as a Producer or contributor on development teams (Designer, Engineer, Artist, etc.)
- Will consider relevant business or product management experience in lieu of game specific experience in certain instances
- A passion for games
- Great leadership capabilities
- A rational mind with an understanding of data driven decision-making
- Understanding of implementation cost per conceptualized game feature
- Must have a portfolio of successful products
- Must have strong critical thinking and communication abilities
- Click the button below and don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.