Moscow is home and business capital to more than 11 million people. A city of contrasts, the summer’s warm months turn into winter’s deep freeze and towering skyscrapers cozy up to humble two-story buildings and historic palaces. Focusing on Russia & CIS players’ ever-growing interest in League of Legends, our office opened in 2012.
We aim to create the largest gaming community in the region and currently have teams in Publishing, Esports, Engineering, and Live Services.
- Riot Conference
- LoL Continental League
- Guilds at League of Legends and Guilds Summit
- University Battles
- DJ Sona Tour
- Cosplay Summer
We’re always looking for new Rioters: top professionals with strong personal gaming experience, skills, and desire for teamwork. We believe gifted people who are free to set aspiring goals and team up on work they’re passionate about will develop their full potential and achieve outstanding results.
Working at Riot Games is about challenge, but it's about fun too.
- Employment in a unique gaming industry company: #13 on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list
- Global team of professionals all over the world
- Big opportunities for professional growth: large-scale projects and tasks, highly autonomous decision-making and idea implementation, efficient training sessions, and strong feedback culture
- Special bonus for gamers: like all Rioters, we play lots of games, especially our own. We take play seriously and are passionate about games
- Highly competitive level of compensation
- Flexible work schedule, comfortable and well-organized office in the downtown (Belorusskaya), health insurance policy for the Rioter and their family, life insurance, and partial compensation of fitness-related, commuting, and meal-related expenses
- Company events and office get-togethers
- Top-of-the-line computers and peripherals