Product Managers at Riot Games help lead the vision of each individual product across the finish line, and assist in building and delivering experiences beyond our audience's expectations. We’re involved in almost every product you can think of, be it an epic new skin, the Mechs vs. Minions board game, or the internal tools needed by engineers or artists to speed up their craft. Whatever the calling, we identify and deliver the solution that our audience needs.
As gamers too, Product Managers at Riot own the product lifecycle from start to finish, and understand the intricate nuances of what the audience needs from the products we develop. Each product is unique, with a different set of challenges from the last, so Product Managers must be flexible and able to adjust to changing situational demands. We have no set path to shipping a product. There’s no fixed process to follow, and no boss to dictate what to do in order to launch.
Offene Stellen – Product Management
- Offene Stellen: 8
- China ProductionProduct ManagementLeague of LegendsLos Angeles, USA
- Director of ProductProduct ManagementRiot Platform GroupDublin, Ireland
- Producer (China Team)Product ManagementLeague of LegendsLos Angeles, USA
- Producer - League of Legends, ChampionsProduct ManagementLeague of LegendsLos Angeles, USA
- Producer - League of Legends, Developer Tools & WorkflowsProduct ManagementLeague of LegendsLos Angeles, USA
- Producer - Unpublished R&D ProductProduct ManagementResearch & DevelopmentLos Angeles, USA
- Product LeadershipProduct ManagementLeague of LegendsHong Kong, China
- Senior Product Manager - League of Legends (Mobile)Product ManagementLeague of LegendsLos Angeles, USA