Check whatever expectations you have about “Human Resources departments” at the door. Riot’s Talent team exists, fundamentally, to help Rioters make better decisions around its people. We bring our expertise to all of those typical HR things -- sourcing, hiring, onboarding, training and development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, big events, employee relations, offboarding, etc. -- but what’s not typical at all is how we approach those areas at Riot. Onboarding? Ours is Denewbification. Perks? Welcome to Riot Rumble, our company-wide League of Legends tournament. And on and on.
Basically, we’re gamers who want to make Riot the best place for gamers to work. When Rioters flourish, they do amazing things for players -- which is why Riot exists as a company.
Our hiring process is measured in months, rather than weeks. This is to ensure we're hiring experts in their field who are passionate gamers and fit Riot's culture. Everyone's timeline is unique, but here are the typical steps involved:
Submit application - We’ll try to follow up within four weeks regardless of our intent to move forward.
Recruiter call - Before formal interviews, you'll have a quick chat with a Recruiter about your background and interests.
Phone Interviews - If the Recruiter finds a fitting role, you'll likely go through one or two phone interviews, one focused on your applicable skills and another focused on situations you've encountered at work.
Skill Test - In certain cases, you'll be asked to showcase your expertise in your craft area.
In-Person Interview - We’ll arrange for you to visit your local Riot Office, where you’ll have a series of interviews.
It's intense but ideally the process is meant to discover whether the fit's good for both us and for you.
Offene Stellen – Talent
- Offene Stellen: 18
- Associate Talent PartnerTalent PartnersRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- Benefits SpecialistRewardsRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- EU Talent Acquisition ManagerTalent AcquisitionRiot Operations & SupportDublin, Ireland
- Global Compensation ManagerRewardsRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- Head of Total RewardsTalentRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- Recruiter - Unpublished R&D ProductTalent AcquisitionResearch & DevelopmentLos Angeles, USA
- Recruiting Coordinator - League of Legends (Contract)Talent AcquisitionLeague of LegendsLos Angeles, USA
- Recruiting Manager - League of LegendsTalent AcquisitionLeague of LegendsLos Angeles, USA
- RecruitmentTalent AcquisitionRiot Operations & SupportHong Kong, China
- Rioter (Employee) Relations SpecialistTalent PartnersRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- Senior Recruiter - Corporate (Contract)TalentRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- Senior Talent Partner (HRBP)Talent PartnersRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- Senior Technical Recruiter (Contractor)Talent AcquisitionRiot Platform GroupLos Angeles, USA
- Senior Technical Recruiter - Riot Platform GroupTalentRiot Platform GroupLos Angeles, USA
- Talent (HR) Operations ManagerTalentRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- Talent PartnerTalent PartnersRiot Operations & SupportHong Kong, China
- Talent PartnerTalentShanghai, China
- Talent Partner (HRBP)Talent PartnersRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA