Publishing Growth and Strategy Manager, SEA
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Publishing Growth and Strategy Manager, SEA you’ll be an integral part of our Southeast Asia publishing team and will work on defining our publishing strategy across the region. You love challenging convention with entrepreneurial spirit, a willingness to embrace the unknown and eventually come up with earth shaking initiatives that will take our relationship with players and media partners in Southeast Asia to the next level.
As a Los Angeles Rioter, you'll join an entrepreneurial team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience, a maniacal passion for gaming and rejection of convention.
- Conduct market research and build strategy plans in order to grow Riot Games’ presence in Southeast Asia.
- Work with the Southeast Asia leadership team to evaluate and advocate new programs and campaigns that increase and amplify brand passion.
- Define strategic initiatives that will help inform key stakeholders with data and analysis for better decision making
- Work with a highly capable team across publishing strategy and operations, that delivers top-notch initiatives to players in Southeast Asia
- Foster our culture: it’s all about achieving the right goals to have a meaningful impact on the market, it’s not about a list of tasks to tick off.
- Experienced: you have several years of experience in a strategic function and you know plenty of real-world approaches for solving the challenges that we have ahead of us
- Strategic: your foresight is 20/20, enabling you to get a jump on future trends and shifts with seer-like accuracy; you anticipate consequences, creating breakthrough strategies and plans that zig when everyone else is stuck in the zag
- Curious: you keep an attentive eye on the way publishing initiatives are carried out by other innovative gaming companies, whether in the countries you take care of or abroad. Your heart sits within the Southeast Asia region, but your mind is global
- Entrepreneurial: roadblocks, constraints, dogmas, none of these scare you. Your energy is positive and focused on finding solutions to deliver your vision to Southeast Asia players and set higher standards.
- An orator: you’re pro at presenting, excelling in conference rooms or auditoriums filled with teammates, partners, and senior leadership; regardless of whether the material is bone dry or wildly controversial, you command attention and can improvise midstream if your audience starts zoning out
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.