QA Architect, In-Game - Wild Rift
Job Id: REQ-0003002
Senior Quality Assurance Engineers at Riot run the QA process for the teams that make features on Riot's products. Senior Quality Assurance Engineers will work with software engineers, content developers, artists, producers, project managers, and product leadership to create value for Players around the world. Senior Quality Assurance Engineers at Riot will be guided by Riot's Test Policy to do the quality activities at every stage of the software development life cycle. Additionally, Senior Quality Assurance Engineers at Riot will partner with your teams to arrive at more efficient solutions to everyday problems and improve delivery. Senior Quality Assurance Engineers at Riot will also be tasked to work with other QA professionals, often remotely to get the work completed.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer on Wild Rift's In-Game Initiative, you will report to the Sr. QA Manager. You will test and bring Riot's latest AAA mobile title to a brand new audience. You will work directly with developers to support testing activities across all disciplines. You will also ensure the production of all test coverage within your product space and handle test, telemetry, and defect data and report on product quality.
- Establish the best practices that help ship great products.
- Hold products and product leadership accountable for including quality as a factor in all decisions.
- Improve quality activities throughout the software development life cycle.
- Establish the metrics that matter, using data to guide action.
- Help call out risks, impact, probability, and help plan mitigation.
- Communicate progress of assigned tasks, and blockers to you and your team's work.
- You're considered an expert on the Voice of the Player
- A minimum of 6 years Software Quality Assurance Experience, with multiple proven product successes.
- You understand what it takes to grow a culture of quality across a product team.
- Quality Management: Planning, Assurance, Control, and Improvement.
- Continuous Improvement of your product, discipline and craft.
- Experience applying your expertise to solve systemic problems.
- Experience tasking remote teams daily, and providing feedback on effectiveness.
- Development experience across several platforms; mobile, console, and PC.
- Preferred Licenses/certifications:
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- ISTQB Agile Tester or ICAgile Agile Testing (ICP-TST)
- ISTQB Expert Level
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.