Content Producer - NA Regional
Job Id: REQ-0003439
In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends and has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a key driver of the dramatic growth of esports. The League Championship Series (the LCS) represents the pinnacle of professional esports in North America. Recently Riot has put the “s” in Riot Games, adding Team Fight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, VALORANT and Wild Rift to our roster of games. The Content Services team is the group responsible for producing campaigns, broadcasts, content, events and technology for all of North America’s Games and Esports. This includes creating the player-facing manifestations for each Esport and competition, driving competitive narratives, and supporting our teams, players and fans. Our vision is to bring joy to fans by fostering a thriving gaming and sports ecosystem. That’s where you come in.
In this role you will transform the strategic goals of NA + OCE’s Games and Esports Portfolios into creative campaigns that surprise and delight our players. Partnering internally and externally across multiple craft disciplines including Production, Art, Video, Writing, Creative Direction, Brand, Comms and Operations, you will ensure that our campaign production process is smooth.
You will be responsible for the production of unique promotional campaigns and various other forms of mixed media from conception to delivery to support efforts in awareness, increasing engagement, growth and acquisition in our NA Region. You're an accomplished producer who has a good eye for detail and design. You will assist in project life-cycles including the strategy, development, communication, bidding, logistics, and delivery of assets.
We're looking for someone to find creative ways to influence and execute the vision of NA Games and Esports Portfolio efforts by tapping into their wide range of experience across various mediums. This role will report to the Head of Creative Services, NA + OCE Regional.
- Partner with Product Marketing teams to ensure each campaign is briefed, budgeted, and delivered.
- Partner with Games and Esports Portfolios and Content Services leadership to ensure your campaigns are staffed with internal and/or external creatives to ensure delivery.
- Collaborate with creatives across multiple disciplines to ensure campaign assets are delivered on time, on budget and at quality.
- Maintain Product intimacy by participating in rituals with Product teams and having awareness of shifts in Product roadmaps.
- Collaborate closely with visual design, motion graphics, video, and audio teams to ensure creative alignment with the product strategies.
- Assist with contract creation when third party vendor help is required
- Contribute to vendor review, selection, and negotiation when necessary
- Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of Campaign Production through 4+ years of previous Production and/or Project Management experience delivering marketing campaigns from planning through execution
- Experience managing a high volume of creative marketing assets
- Level-headed approach to change management, conflict resolution and patience through the fluctuating creative development process
- PC, Console, and Mobile games marketing experience
- Expertise with Project Management tools (ie. Airtable, Favro, Smartsheets) and DAMs (ie. Iconik, Brandfolder) for database management, tracking, and archiving.
- UA/ASO specific project management experience
- Bachelor's Degree
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.