Global Channel Marketing Insights Analyst, Content
Job Id: REQ-0003485
Reporting to the Cross-Channel Insights Manager, as the Content Insights Analyst within GCM, you will dive into ambiguous problem spaces, create insights and frameworks that'll inform how we use content for marketing, and work with a variety of Rioters throughout the company to improve our understanding of our players and the performance of our marketing efforts, specifically focused on the content that resides on our channels.
- Ensure common language and methodology globally. Work with relevant team members to build necessary pipelines for data collection and analyses by establishing dashboards for marketing behavior and activity.
- Devise testing frameworks and create standard benchmarks, and identify unique trends outside of marketing beats to help us understand what great content looks like and what value it brings to players and driving business outcomes
- Partner with a diverse mix of teams on prioritization of their efforts, accounting for delivery timelines, revenue impacts, and opportunity costs
- Support the Head of Content Strategy to determine the best set of metrics and KPIs to measure content performance, communicate strategic recommendations and data informed insights to business leaders and decision makers
- Share the results of your actions with your teammates, so everyone learns together
- 3+ years of experience working with content marketing agencies, campaign asset measurement and general marketing analytics
- Proficiency with data, can maintain complex spreadsheets, and experience with Tableau or similar data visualization software
- Experience breaking down complex problems and problem spaces using multiple business or product frameworks and creating solutions for our players and our business
- Experience analyzing large datasets, identifying partner's pain points, and communicating recommendations to leadership/partners
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.