Product Manager III - Publishing Live Ops, GPS
Job Id: REQ-0003832
Product Manager III
Riot games is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the Player Support Digital team. You will join the Global Player Support team, and work directly with Engineers, Analysts, Insights & Data, UX Design, and Player Support Operations teams to design and implement the Digital Support experience strategy that helps solve the needs of players who contact Riot Games Player Support.
As a Product Manager III, Player Support Digital you will report to the Manager of Product Management for Player Support Platform and be responsible for defining the vision for Riot's Player Support Digital Presence which include the Riot Games Support website, Support Tools, and Self Service automations. You will be re-thinking, challenging and innovating Riot's player self-service experience, identifying and prioritizing which use cases to go after, designing a player-focused self-service journey, and optimizing the seamless integration and handoff of this experience with the corresponding agent assisted channels.
- Establish the roadmap for Riot's Player Support Self Service systems
- Lead products through the entire lifecycle of ideation, conception, validation, measurement, and iterative improvement
- Lead the continued focus on Player Support systems excellence including our Support Site, Blitzcrank Bot (Automation), Machine Learning, Proactive Support, and Chatbot experience
- Work with Player Support leadership and international teams to ensure relevant teams understand strategy, local impacts, and rollout plans
- Build a creative environment, resolve personnel challenges, motivate developers, serve as custodian of team health, and cultivate a culture of success
- Support forecasting, budgeting, and department level strategy as an essential member of the Player Support leadership team
- 5+ years of relevant product and project management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience developing internet products and technologies
- Experience using data analysis tools and methodologies (excel modeling, SQL, Google Analytics)
- Experience developing internet products and technologies.
- Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; think abstractly; learn, adapt and innovate.
- Proven track record of learning by quick experimentation (and sometimes failure), and then scaling
- Organizational and stake-holder management skills, experience coordinating between multiple project partners, technical program managers, and software development teams.
- Excellent ability to deep-dive data, glean insights, identify business opportunities, and implement them
- Experience building customer-facing conversational (text), self-service or agent facing products
- Agile/scrum certification
- Experience with Dialogflow CX, Zendesk, Self Service Tooling
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).