Video Producer - Global Marketing Creative
Job Id: REQ-0004508
Riot Games is now a multi-game studio and next on the list...becoming THE entertainment company of the 21st century. As a result, our Global Marketing Creative team was born to better support all of our Marketing Creative needs.
As a Video Producer for Global Marketing Creative (GMC) - Shanghai you will report to the Head of Production, GMC-Shanghai. With a focus in video and an aptitude for managing a breadth of digital campaign content production, you will transform Global Marketing's strategic goals into creative experiences that surprise and delight our players. You will partner internally and externally across multiple craft disciplines to ensure our creative production process is smooth. Your awareness and transparent communications give you both a broad and detailed view of our campaigns, advocating for their needs and ensuring they deliver for global audiences.
As a Content Producer with a Video focus on Wild Rift Marketing for GMC-Shanghai, you will have a unique opportunity to help us build the team, and ensure that all of our creatives have meaningful touch points with GMC-LAX. You’ll partner with world class creatives to lead delivery of gameplay, animation, and live action video content to inform and excite current and future players about upcoming releases, new features, and changes to our products.
- Drive development of creative production, build plans, set budgets, and oversee every level of content creation across multiple concurrent projects
- Manage external agencies and creative vendors to deliver marketing content at high quality, on time and within budget, ensuring that all partners look forward to working with you again.
- Maintain relationships with Riot’s Game Teams, and collaborate across multiple disciplines, from facilitating creative meetings for concepts to coordinating final release details with our localization teams around the world.
- Maintain Product intimacy by participating in rituals with Product Dev teams and having awareness of shifts in Product Dev roadmaps.
- Partner with Operations to ensure our processes, rituals and workflows fit our needs.
- Advocate with Leadership across GMC-Shanghai and LAX to ensure our campaigns have the resources necessary to guarantee successful delivery and creative excellence.
- Track and communicate budget and campaign milestone progress and effectively advocate for resource needs across production.
- 5+ years as a Video producer (or equivalent experience) in games, film, vfx or tv
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) in a related field
- Experience managing schedules, budgets, and production teams on multiple projects concurrently.
- Knowledge of different projects types such as Web, Mobile, Video, Brand, Developer Content and Strategic Consulting
- Understanding of CG animation pipelines
- Hands on knowledge facilitating Pre-Production creative development.
- Experience with contract negotiation and outsource management
- Fluency in English & Mandarin
- PC, Console, and Mobile games marketing experience
- Experience with Launching Games or products for a live service model
- Expertise with Project and Creative Management tools (ie. Airtable, Trello, Frame.io) and DAMs (ie. Iconik)
- 1+ years Experience with Localization Workflows
- Hands-on design, video editing, or programming skills (experience with Unreal or Unity a bonus)
- Understanding of Visual Effects/Motion Graphics, Live Action Documentary
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, and an approach to work that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00)