Manager, Workplace Experience
Job Id: REQ-0004814
WXP is responsible for everything that is the physical embodiment of what Riot stands for. We are made up of Physical Security(PSEC), Facility Operations, Workplace Programs(like NOMs, Events, Well Being, and Transportation), and Occupancy Planning. Our goal is that every Rioter feels safe, on campus, at home and while traveling. That the offices we occupy are well oiled, efficient and awesome working environments. That we have really thoughtful perks and incentives that are like no other. We want Rioters to have the collaboration tools they need to deliver player value across the globe. And while we are doing all of this, we take great notes, learn from our wins and losses, and use that knowledge to grow and deliver in a way Players would appreciate and endorse.
Mission: WPX will provide a safe working environment filled with amazing programs and tools needed for Rioters to reach their optimal potential
Aspiration: To build a physical work environment that inspires, attracts, and retains world class talent while being a benchmark for other companies.
Riot Games is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and creative Workplace Experience Manager for our China office! You will play an essential part in supporting our office space by tackling diverse challenges using your administrative experience. You will support initiatives across game development, production, publishing, entertainment and enterprise operations teams, as well as other internal and external partners. You are a champion of office morale, exemplify our Riot Values, and passionate about driving our company goals and vision; all while maintaining the highest standards of quality and service. You will report to Sr. Director, Head of Enterprise CN
- Build the strategy for on-campus programs including staffing, prioritization and more
- Work with the strategic sourcing team to write and revise scope of work (SOW) and contracts (CRFs) for vendors and lead requests for proposal (RFP) processes for new services.
- Set the vision for on-campus programs
- Set and evaluate the success metrics for on-campus programs that contribute to Riot goals and objectives
- Manage direct report performance and foster direct report growth
- Create and maintain standards for on-campus programs
- Manage office budget and work with Riot Workplace Experience team to budget centralized expenses
- Monitor and improve office environment to ensure that the Riot Workplace Experience standards are met
- Ensure that health and safety policies are up-to-date with the Central Health and Safety Officer
- Over ten years working experience in total, 6+ years related experience, plus 3 years people management experience.
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Extensive knowledge of office moves and office build-outs
- Create and maintain procedures, communication, and safety information
- Experienced in handling administrative and executive support related tasks
- Basic knowledge of accounting, payment and invoice processing
- Respond well to last minute, high priority, and time sensitive projects
- Bachelor's degree
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).