Strategic Finance Associate - Corporate Finance
Job Id: REQ-0005074
On Riot's Corporate Finance team, you will work with our executive team and board of directors and teams all across the company by analyzing, forecasting, and presenting important business information (e.g. company profitability, financial reporting). As a member of the Corporate Finance team (reporting to the CFO), you will directly support Riot's most important strategic and leadership planning processes, including company-wide goal setting and performance reporting. You'll also answer important questions for Riot leadership and others through analysis into datasets across the company, using multimodal approaches that meld workforce planning, finance, and game analytics into holistic recommendations.
As Strategic Finance II / III on Corporate Finance, you will analyze and report on financial performance by business segment (e.g. Games, Entertainment, Esports), analyzing drivers of revenue, fees, costs, and contributing to recurring/ad hoc analyses for Riot's executive team. In doing so, you will need to collaborate tightly with partners on the game, finance, and corporate teams. You will also work on other high impact projects like improving our financial ERP reporting and generating important analysis for our board of directors. If you're looking to advise on decisions that affect all of Riot and have a birds eye view of how Riot operates, this is the team for you!
- Maintain, create and present profitability analysis for all Riot Products, including analyzing revenue and costs in detail
- Develop processes for financial reporting for Senior Riot leadership and the board of directors
- Analyze supporting team costs and dive deep on drivers affecting performance
- Collaborate tightly with game, finance, and corporate teams to incorporate relevant information to arrive at sensible projections
- Contribute to ad hoc analyses for our executive teams
- BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related discipline
- 4 or more years professional work experience analyzing financial data, building financial models and slide presentations
- Proficient in Financial modeling and Google Sheets, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Meaningful work experience in corporate finance, consulting, or banking
- Advanced in Google Sheets, Google Slides, and/or Tableau
- Experience working in gaming and entertainment
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.