Brand Manager II, Action, Indo & MY
Job Id: REQ-0005121
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
In Singapore Publishing, we oversee our key market across the SEA region, including Japan & India. Working closely with our LA headquarters, we look for talent to help support & publish our games across APAC. Our mission is to be the "most player focused game company in APAC". By focusing on our players, we hope to give them a meaningful and lasting gaming experience.
That's where you come in.
As a Brand Manager Indonesia & Malaysia - Action Games, you will be responsible for overseeing the Indonesia & Malaysia marketing and publishing initiatives for Riot’s action games like VALORANT. You will be reporting directly to the Country Manager of Indonesia & Malaysia and will help shape the branding of games and products as well as ensure successful delivery of marketing contents and campaigns by working with internal teams and third party operators through the APAC region.
As a Rioter in Jakarta, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Indonesia & Malaysia is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they are not lost in translation.
- Develop branding and marketing strategies for all action games in both Indonesia & Malaysia
- Evaluate, advocate, and drive new initiatives that elevate and reinforce the games brands
- Lead the execution of branding and marketing programs to promote our games in collaboration with APAC teams as well as local agencies
- Oversee the development of local marketing assets to ensure they are of the highest standards and in alignment with our brand guidelines
- Manage the communication pipeline and coordinate communication across various channels such as social media and web
- Manage the content roadmap and publishing plans, and align them with multiple stakeholders
- Monitor the communities and keep the team informed of our players’ sentiments, suggesting actions items when appropriate.
- Establish and use KPIs to steer our marketing efforts to maximize performance
- Experienced marketer: You have a bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of marketing experience with a deep understanding of the market in Indonesia & Malaysia.
- Languages: English, Indonesian (business proficiency) You are fluent in written and spoken English communication as well as proficient in Indonesian.
- Strategic and insight-informed: You have the ability to see the big picture and utilize your suite of skills to level up our channels; you root these insights in strong analysis metrics and stats and know how to turn an insight into a big idea.
- Creative and driven: you are able to drive for big change, able to think out of box, as well as set right goals and targets. You have the ability to navigate through ambiguous situations and find answers while being a self-starter and action oriented.
- Team Player: you have strong networking & engagement skills and collaborate with multiple teams (internal and across regions as well as external vendors). With visionary and thought leadership, you possess a clear sense of ownership while getting your hands dirty.
- A clear communicator: You can effectively communicate in any medium: presentations, email, conference calls, etc.; you’re able to convert a large amount of information and data into a clear message.
- An avid learner: You are always hungry to learn new things. In the esports market, where things are changing very fast, you are able to not only keep up with the new trends, but also possess the skill sets to apply the lessons learned.
- Strong experience of marketing in Tech, industry (exposure to game, entertainment, esports industry is preferred). Able to demonstrate experience in strategic marketing planning and also budget management.
- Aware and have a positive relationship towards MOBA & esports (as a player or as industry player)
- Strong understanding of consumer market in Indonesia & Malaysia
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It is the policy of Riot Games Services Pte. Ltd. and each of its affiliates (collectively, “Riot Games”) to provide equal employment opportunities for employees and applicants for employment. Riot Games does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, marital status, family responsibilities, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by the laws of your jurisdiction.