Business Strategist II - Worldwide Publishing
Job Id: REQ-0001079
As a Business Strategist II, you'll report to an Associate Director, Strategy Advisory within Worldwide Publishing (WWP). Your team works with the President of WWP and senior publishing leadership to advise and communicate strategy across multiple dimensions, including where to play (e.g. evaluating markets), how to succeed (e.g. global go-to-market strategies), and operating models.
You will be a strategist for Riot's global publishing leaders, solving key issues facing the organization and facilitating understanding and collaboration within your projects.
You will develop and contribute insights to better inform business decisions, as well as create narratives, develop presentations and organize discussions for leadership across both the Worldwide Publishing organization and wider Riot.
- Develop insights and synthesize strategic and operational recommendations for publishing leadership
- Conduct research and subject matter expert interviews to develop actionable fact bases and develop publishing subject matter expertise
- Develop frameworks that guide senior publishing leadership thinking through complex or ambiguous problem spaces
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses, aligned to relevant strategic frameworks
- Develop and deliver presentations to communicate findings and recommendations to publishing leadership
- Establish trust-based working relationships with team members and leaders across Riot
- 2+ years experience in management consulting strategy role (pre-MBA) or 4+ years in a similar corporate role (e.g. corporate strategy)
- Experience driving analysis of complex or ambiguous problem spaces spanning multiple organizations
- Experience facilitating across multiple organizations or working teams
- Experience working in go-to-market strategy, operating model design, or international market strategy and operations
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- International work experience working with partners of multiple cultures
- Familiarity with common business models across the gaming industry
- Passionate about games and the player experience; able to empathize with the joys and plights of players
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).