Producer III - Unpublished R&D Product
Job Id: REQ-0001922
As a Producer at Riot, you’ll support passionate, cross-functional teams in creating exciting content and experiences for our players around the world. You will encourage teams to communicate, guide development, remove roadblocks, and ultimately help drive our games into players’ hands, while making sure that our teams and workflows are healthy and sustainable.
As a Producer III for the R&D team, you will help steer and orchestrate our content pipelines, shepherd feature development, and coordinate production best practices with our production and gameplay teams to help deliver the best possible products to our players. You will use your experience building waterfall-driven art and content pipelines, strong project management fundamentals, and broad knowledge of the game development process to support the product’s holistic vision. You will report to the Operations Director of the project.
- Plan, track, and support assets flowing through multiple content pipelines, coordinating hand-offs, monitoring bandwidth risks, and anticipating needs upstream and downstream
- Work closely with the gameplay team to plan, cost, and implement features and content, ensuring clear goals are outlined for milestones and realized during development
- Identify and resolve roadblocks to unlock developers and help them achieve established goals
- Contribute to a healthy development framework by shepherding team and sprint rituals, running retrospectives, and advocating for iterative process improvements
- Build awareness around project goals, schedules, and milestones across the team
- Update and maintain documentation for scope and processes
- Encourage collaboration between team members and contribute to a positive work environment
- Monitor team health and work with team leads to cultivate good morale and productivity
- 5+ years of professional experience working in game production on an internal development team in the video game industry
- Experience shipping multiple games with production responsibility on important features and content
- Expertise with various project management frameworks (Scrum / Agile) and real-world experience leveraging them in a collaborative team setting
- Experience with project management software such as Jira and MS Project
- Experience working with game developers to create and scale repeatable game content pipelines, and knowledge of modern game art pipelines
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.