Localization Producer II - Entertainment
Job Id: REQ-0002672
At Riot, we work every day to make it better to be a player. But being a player doesn't stop at the end of a game anymore. As the gaming landscape continues to collide with entertainment, we're building new teams to bring Riot's IPs to players around the world in new ways, and invite new audiences into the fold.
As a Localization Producer reporting to the head of Localization Production and supporting Riot Entertainment, you are an advocate for localization with a focus on simultaneous global releases for all creative products. You are an advisor for localization related calls for products, always considering our global audience's impact. You carve out clear lines of communication between product and regional teams, to ensure seamless localization support.
- Advocate for localization by ensuring team's practices incorporate a global mindset
- Seek process improvement opportunities to best accommodate localization both upstream and downstream
- Build and adapt localization pipelines for new projects
- Build communication between content production and regional teams, ensuring collaboration and alignment globally
- Manage deliverables in collaboration with product and regional teams while driving accountability
- Identify and escalate risks while building strategic solutions
- Seek data informed decisions and recommendations when possible
- Champion the design and implementation of scalable processes
- Be the guardian of quality and operational excellence
- 3+ years of experience managing content localization workflows
- Experience working with subtitling and dubbing
- Experience breaking down complex problems to communicate them with a broad audience
- Experience working with root cause analysis when targeting solutions
- Experience supporting the global launch of content to a large audience (streaming and entertainment)
- In-depth knowledge of localization content management systems, digital asset management systems and media localization tools
- Experience working with multicultural, globally distributed teams on projects and processes
- Experience working with large sets of data through analysis and application on a large-scale
- Localization and external partner management
- Experience building localization solutions from the ground up in the entertainment space
- Experience working with production and post-production teams
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.