Producer II - Riot Game Operations, Extended Development Workforce
Job Id: REQ-0003153
As a Producer in Riot Game Operations (RGO), you'll guide cross-organizational change and unify functionality to make game and platform teams more successful in delivering incredible experiences for players around the world.
As part of the team dedicated to unifying and expanding outsourcing capabilities for development teams, you will report to the Senior Manager and will lead projects and products to achieve that vision. You will work within nebulous spaces and will have to build relationships across Riot and with external partners to find creative solutions that get us results in a quick and efficient way. You'll foster an open work environment that keeps partners in the loop through reporting, visualization, and cross-organizational communication. .
- Evaluate progress and identify the areas (resources, schedule, risks) that either require additional definition or are not being sufficiently managed
- Use success criteria and business objectives as guides to build and adjust milestones and prioritize delivery
- Manage complex workflows and facilitate regular and ad-hoc meetings
- Identify and prevent or resolve any impediments that obstruct or distract from delivering value
- Use the strategic advice and support of your team and partners across Riot
- Work with the team to maintain a prioritized backlog of improvement opportunities
- Work with all related departments and centralized function teams to create and achieve project and product plans
- Guide improvements to achieve a distributed and scalable selection, approval, and performance management process for vendors that incorporates all financial and legal requirements
- Promote vendor and developer best practices for continuous improvement in using outsourcing across Riot
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business, Mathematics or related technical field
- PMP, Agile Project Management or equivalent certification
- Experience working on a variety of products and projects in the gaming and entertainment space
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.