Producer - In-Game, Wild Rift
Job Id: REQ-0003234
As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate cross-functional teams to create innovative products and experiences that seek to deliver maximum player value. We drive development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish-line. We delight players by helping concept, manage, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production.
As a Game Producer on the in-game initiative, you will report to the In-Game Product Lead. You will guide the vision for systems and balance for League of Legends: Wild Rift. You will partner with other producers, and a diverse group of developers from many disciplines, to manage ideas from concept to completion.
- Accountable for the product quality and delivery of in-game systems and balance
- Assess the live game and ensure the team is working on the right goals
- Lead the prioritization and creation of the backlog and product roadmap
- Set and measure KPIs against goals, ensuring optimal player value
- Foster a work environment that is healthy, collaborative, and inspirational
- Knowledge of the MOBA genre
- Minimum of 2 years of product or delivery experience in gaming, tech or related industries
- Experience in game development, especially in the mobile space
- Experience building high-quality relationships and communications with players
- Bi-lingual fluency at a business level in both English and Mandarin Chinese, with knowledge of game development terminology (i.e. - Engineering or Design).
- Experience managing diverse, remote, cross-cultural or cross-discipline teams / partners to achieve a common goal
- Experience working in both US and Chinese business cultures, and understand how to bridge cultural gaps and build collaborative frameworks
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).