Running a game as a service means we’ve made an implicit promise that the game is available to play whenever players expect it to be. Riot Live Operations ensures we deliver on that promise.
Live Operations lives by a follow-the-sun model, with Rioters distributed globally providing 24/7 coverage in critical areas, such as manning the Network Operations Center, Live Producers, Release Managers, Live Services Data, and working with the Compliance Team. Live Operations Rioters are available for any problem, at any time.
While we primarily respond to service incidents and help development teams own their live products, we work around the clock to protect the player experience. We believe in rapid responses and clear communications, whether the issue stems from our own systems or not. We know exactly how much it sucks when a plan to play with friends is ruined by an outage, so we’re overzealous about finding, anticipating, and eliminating player pain as fast as possible.
Live Operations Open Positions
- 7 Open Positions
- Data ArchitectLive OperationsRiot Platform GroupLos Angeles, USA
- Live ProducerLive OperationsEsports, Riot Operations & Support, Riot Platform GroupMexico City, Mexico
- NOC TechnicianLive OperationsRiot Platform GroupLos Angeles, USA
- NOC Technician (EU)Live OperationsRiot Operations & SupportDublin, Ireland
- NOC Technician (PH)Live OperationsRiot Platform GroupManila, Philippines
- Release ProducerLive OperationsRiot Platform GroupLos Angeles, USA
- Risk Data AnalystLive OperationsRiot Platform GroupLos Angeles, USA