Product Managers at Riot Games help lead the vision of each individual product across the finish line, and assist in building and delivering experiences beyond our audience's expectations. We’re involved in almost every product you can think of, be it an epic new skin, the Mechs vs. Minions board game, or the internal tools needed by engineers or artists to speed up their craft. Whatever the calling, we identify and deliver the solution that our audience needs.
We own the product lifecycle from start to finish and understand the intricate nuances of what the audience needs from the products we develop. Each product is unique, with a different set of challenges from the last, so Product Managers must be flexible and able to adjust to changing situational demands. We have no set path to shipping a product. There’s no fixed process to follow and no faceless suits to dictate what to do in order to launch.
Product Management Open Positions
- Open Positions: 9
- Executive Producer - Unpublished R&D ProductProduct ManagementResearch & DevelopmentLos Angeles, USA
- ProducerProduct ManagementLeague of LegendsDublin, Ireland
- Product Leadership - Legends of RuneterraProduct ManagementLegends of RuneterraHong Kong, China
- Product Manager - China Games TeamProduct ManagementResearch & DevelopmentLos Angeles, USA
- Product Manager - League of Legends, GrowthProduct ManagementLeague of LegendsLos Angeles, USA
- Product Manager - Legends of RuneterraProduct ManagementLegends of RuneterraLos Angeles, USA
- Product Manager - Player Support TechnologyProduct ManagementRiot Platform GroupLos Angeles, USA
- Product Manager - Wild Rift, Around-GameProduct ManagementLeague of Legends: Wild RiftLos Angeles, USA
- Senior Producer - Unpublished R&D ProductProduct ManagementResearch & DevelopmentLos Angeles, USA