Quality Assurance, a term some may associate with an employee stuck inside a basement for an indeterminate period of time, thanklessly black-box testing as the room slowly fills with the salty residue of their tears? That’s a job, but it’s not even close to how we do QA at Riot Games. There’s no black boxes here, no basement, no tears -- unless we lose our promo series. Which happens. Occasionally.
Instead, we believe quality is everyone’s responsibility. Instead of being sequestered away in the bowels of the campus, Riot’s QA teams directly work with developers to approach a quality release from a holistic point of view. Rather than merely catching bugs or reporting and fixing once we find them, we’re actively working to prevent them from happening in the first place.
It's Raining New Content: Successful Rapid Test Iterations
Quality Assurance Open Positions
- Open Positions: 5
- QA Lead - R&DQuality AssuranceResearch & DevelopmentLos Angeles, USA
- Quality Analyst - League of LegendsQuality AssuranceLeague of LegendsLos Angeles, USA
- Quality Analyst - Playtest, League of LegendsQuality AssuranceLeague of LegendsLos Angeles, USA
- Quality ExpertQuality AssuranceResearch & DevelopmentHong Kong, China
- Senior Quality AnalystQuality AssuranceEsports, League of Legends, Research & DevelopmentLos Angeles, USA