Check whatever expectations you have about Human Resources departments at the door. Riot’s Talent team exists, fundamentally, to help Rioters make better decisions around people. We bring our expertise to all of those typical HR things—sourcing, hiring, onboarding, training and development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, big events, employee relations, offboarding, etc.—but what’s not typical at all is how we approach those areas at Riot. Onboarding? Ours is Denewbification. Perks? Welcome to Riot Rumble, our company-wide League of Legends tournament. And so on and so on.
Basically, we want to make Riot the best place for people to work. When Rioters flourish, they do amazing things for players—which is why Riot exists as a company.
Our hiring process is measured in months, rather than weeks. This is to ensure we're hiring experts in their field who are passionate about what they do. Everyone's timeline is unique, but here are the typical steps involved:
Submit Application - We’ll try to follow up within four weeks regardless of our intent to move forward.
Recruiter Call - Before formal interviews, you'll have a quick chat with a Recruiter about your background and interests.
Phone Interviews - If the Recruiter finds a fitting role, you'll likely go through one or two phone interviews, one focused on your applicable skills and another focused on situations you've encountered at work.
Skill Test - In certain cases, you'll be asked to showcase your expertise in your craft area.
In-Person Interview - We’ll arrange for you to visit your local Riot office, where you’ll have a series of interviews.
It's intense but ideally the process is meant to discover whether the fit's good for us and you.
Talent Open Positions
- Open Positions: 13
- Director of HR Business Partners - InternationalTalent PartnersRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- Employee Relations ManagerTalent PartnersRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- Global Compensation ManagerRewardsRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- Global Mobility AnalystTalentRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- Global Mobility ManagerTalentRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- Greenhouse Analyst (ATS)Talent Operations & SystemsRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- Lead Workday AnalystTalent Operations & SystemsRiot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- Learning & Development ManagerTalent Development (L&D)Riot Operations & SupportLos Angeles, USA
- Recruiter (Contract) - Unpublished R&D ProductTalent AcquisitionResearch & DevelopmentSF Bay Area, USA
- Recruitment LeadTalent AcquisitionRiot Operations & SupportHong Kong, China
- Senior Technical Recruiter - Riot Platform GroupTalentRiot Platform GroupLos Angeles, USA
- Talent PartnerTalent PartnersRiot Operations & SupportHong Kong, China
- Talent PartnerTalentShanghai, China