Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As China - Production (China), you will join the effort of shipping incredible experiences for players in China. By inspiring teams to collaborate, you’ll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving projects across the finish-line and into players’ hands. You’ll meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence creative projects at every stage of production.
- Multilingual: you're fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese (required), with an extensive knowledge about Chinese culture and the China market, and can pick up nuances in either language.
- A hardcore gamer: your passion for video games is what drove you to the industry; you love games and take play seriously
- A master problem solver: you take deep pride in your work and view each new problem as an opportunity for success; you approach challenges creatively, but methodically, sparking discussions as you work toward prioritizing and breaking down the steps to solutions
- A team player: while you’re a capable self-manager, your natural verve and sense of fun make you thrive as part of a team; you inspire others, provide meaningful and constructive criticism, and remain cool, calm, and collected in crisis
- Goal oriented: you actualize visions through capable team facilitation, tactical execution, and unrelenting focus on daily progress; you connect player engagement efforts to broader vision and understand how to create content players will like and share over and over again
- Oversee and drive multiple game production projects from CN perspective, improve CN feature landing efficiency and collaborating with partners in China to optimize Chinese players’ experiences
- Work with game teams to ensure the timely launch execution and best possible game service delivery in China region
- Act as owner of CN operation stability & quality, while working closely with live service & release as well as other feature teams throughout Riot
- Manage collaborations with partners, bridge the gap between organizations by facilitating discussions and driving alignment leads to decisions & effort that’s effective to game service & operations in China
- Evangelize and spread the knowledge of China market and player to provide consultation throughout the entire organization
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.