Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That’s where you come in.
As Technical Recruiter, you’ll find and court the best and brightest talent who value personal growth, collaboration and the player experience above all. You’ll be responsible for developing continual candidate pipelines across multiple skill-sets & initiatives (this role is not full-cycle). With an eye for seeking those who thrive in a player-focused and results-oriented world, you’re the investigative recruiter who knows that the best hires come from dutiful analysis, timely follow-ups and commitment to providing a seamless and positive recruiting experience. You'll join a team that supports hiring initiatives throughout Riot across several disciplines, including technology, finance, design and international business groups.
- An adept researcher: scoping out candidates from every angle, you build and utilize various sourcing plans and tools, including phone screens, internet research and ATS/CRM tracking, to find prime hires
- Persuasive: you could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves; when engaging with potential hires, you know how pushy is too pushy and can tailor your pitches to specific candidates
- Inquisitive: like Sherlock Holmes himself, you source candidates under a discerning eye, leaving no stone unturned or pertinent question unasked
- Organized and agile: others can juggle a plate or two, but you can juggle the whole buffet; you can quickly change course when priorities shift or candidate relations fall through
- Player-focused: as a player yourself, you can suss out those with genuine gamer mindsets to find candidates who will thrive in a culture that takes play seriously
- Flexible: you’re able to switch gears as priorities change; you’re able to recruit for a variety of technologies across several initiatives
- Foster long-term relationships with high-caliber talent, build and maintain a network of candidates and help add new Rioters to the mix; including candidate referrals across all teams at Riot
- Screen and prepare candidate pipelines in a timely and consistent manner
- Partner with hiring teams to drive recruiting efforts, increase hiring efficacy, train and mentor new recruiters and improve process efficiency
- Improve and enrich the candidate database with relevant and timely information about high-priority hires and vetted agencies
- Know tech (companies with relevant tech stack & products) and sell Riot to these candidates as well as be able to "talk tech" and screen for candidate with relevant technical skills and experience of scale
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.