Finance Principal - Infrastructure
The FP&A team at Riot is dedicated to helping our business partners make the best decisions for Players. Our team contains experts from a variety of Finance backgrounds, with a shared dedication to providing Riot leaders with a deep understanding of the financial impact of meaningful decisions. If we’re not crunching numbers, you'll find us playing games, or upgrading our knowledge. There’s always something to improve, and we’re constantly challenging ourselves.
As Finance Principal for our Infrastructure Group, you will be the senior adviser to the team responsible for Riot Games global technology infrastructure needs. You'll use your strategic mindset and analytical wizardry to advise your teams on better decision-making from a strategic and financial lens. Your ability to navigate through ambiguous strategic issues and your experience in finance makes you an all-star for a role that demands both.
- Prepare analysis to support strategic infrastructure decisions
- Manage strategic plans and forecasts for Infrastructure Group
- Develop business cases and advise business partners on large investments
- Build dashboards and management reports that help business partners interpret their financial performance and key performance indicators
- Monitor variance to forecast actively and advise business partner on appropriate actions
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in finance, consulting and/or corporate strategy, or five years’ experience with an MBA
- Engineering background or years of experience working with engineers, with deep knowledge of the ins and outs of hardware and software decisions
- Experience building, leading, or mentoring successful Finance teams in a growing and ever-evolving organization
- Excellent business judgment and ability to generate practical insights and recommendations when facing ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to craft reports and presentations that are easily understood by the less monetarily minded
- Strong financial modeling experience and solid accounting foundation with ability to easily translate high-level input and ideas into financial or operating models
- Positive, collaborative attitude that inspires confidence and motivates partners to meet challenges head-on
- Curious, detail-oriented and creative
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).