Technical Data Analyst - Product Riot: Core Product Riot Systems
Riot is full of data scientists, analysts, engineers and architects. We collaborate with other teams to improve the player experience through world-class data architecture, data processing pipelines, and machine learning technologies. If there’s anything we can glean from data, you’ll be sure to find us crunching numbers or learning new techniques to apply it. Whether it’s a data solution to extract 500+ billion data points from game servers every day, an advanced statistical model to help us make better data-informed decisions, or unlocking novel gaming experiences by applying cutting-edge technologies in machine learning, we strive to power all of Riot’s products with data to learn from and deliver value to players and Rioters.
Product Riot Engineering (PRE) focuses on building and running software and tools all aimed to make Riot an awesome place to work. As Riot continues to grow in employees, offices, and games in production. We work to ensure that Riots technology matches an increasingly complex ecosystem. From operating and customizing tools like JIRA and Slack to building custom solutions for internal search, PRE exists to insure everything works and if anything is getting better over time.
- Build data pipelines that source, transform and tell stories
- Use data in efforts to reduce risk, build secure systems, and tackle data integrity issues across our enterprise.
- Dive deep into related topics to tackle problems and find new ways we can win in this space
- Code to generate creative solutions and products that handle our data governance processes and measurements
- Protect Riot’s data and help keep it clean
- Python, Java, C++ (3+ years)
- Data Analysis (5+ years)
- Data Validation experience (2+ years)
- SQL (3+ years)
- Working Knowledge of Relational and/or NoSQL Data Structure (2+ years)
- Experience on Data Governance Projects (2+ years)
- Agile (3+ years)
- GDPR Project experience, 6 months+ (nice to have)
- InfoSec Project experience, 6 months+ (nice to have)
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).