Senior FP&A Analyst
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
Your skills & qualifications will have to include:
- Preparation of the annual budget & 3 year plan and quarterly forecasts process
- Presentation of financial insights to senior partners across multiple regions
- Perform & review month-end variance analysis to plan, development of business profitability models
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly cash flow forecast process
- Get right under the skin of our business and sharing understanding of the drivers of value
- Dedicated approach to senior management across multiple regions
- Strong collaboration with global finance teams to promote consistency of practice and benchmarking
- Monitoring and analyzing monthly operating expenditure of the business
- Preparation and review of detailed financial models, KPI development, measurement and analysis
- Provision and review of detailed financial information and analysis to support business planning and decision making processes within the business
- Promoting change, continuous improvement and financial model development within a Global team
- IT systems developments and improvement
- Other ad-hoc analysis work across the business
- You can consistently meet challenging deadlines with a strong desire for continuous personal improvement
- You have strong analytical skills, are a rational, analytical lateral thinker with commercial acumen and excellent attention to detail
- You are comfortable challenging and improving current processes and our support to the business
- You have experience of working with and advising senior partners in a pan-European, Global environment
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast changing, fast-paced environment in a results orientated manner
- Ability to partner with the business and successfully influence decision-making at the highest level
- Development of financial planning models on business initiatives
- A teammate with cross functional involvement
- Management of financial planning, budgeting and ongoing performance analysis of company performance
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) skills and strong interpersonal skills are a requirement as is the ability to self-manage and influence others to meet commitments
- Ability to understand business needs, work in cross functional teams and in a matrix organization
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office products, being an expert in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Expert in data analysis financial modeling, and an ability to translate the activities of the business into numerical form and present these using the range of products available from Microsoft
- Experience in Oracle, Hyperion packages, or implementation of improvements to an existing finance tool
- Certified / Chartered (ACCA/ACA) Qualified Accountant, 5 years Relevant PQE
As a Dublin Rioter, you’ll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming. With teams in Player Support, Community, Publishing and Marketing, Riot Games Dublin is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show European players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Click the button below and don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.