Esports Business Development Manager
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Esports Business Development Manager, you’ll develop and drive new partnership opportunities and support our partnering efforts for Riot RU esports, to source, negotiate and execute partnership deals and contracts. You’ll serve as the main Riot point of contact for all aspects of partners’ sponsorship marketing campaign, from ideation and planning to execution.
As a Moscow Rioter, you'll join a smaller but dedicated team of Rioters striving to be the most player-focused game company in the world. You'll share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming. Rioters in Moscow are driven to deliver unique player experiences that show Russian/CIS players they aren't lost in translation.
- A passionate business developer with an established track record (+5 years) of successfully structuring, negotiating and closing deals with industry partners in the Entertainment industry in Business Development or strategy consulting
- A natural networker with contacts across agencies and major commercial partners and experience with digital marketing and partnerships.
- A strategic thinker; your foresight is 20/20, enabling you to get a jump on future trends and shifts; you anticipate consequences, creating breakthrough strategies and plans.
- A proven multi-tasker: you're able to manage multiple projects and deliverables at once and you're a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- A hardcore gamer: you've been gaming online since the dark days of dial-up, so you're able to support and advocate for partnerships and endeavors that will excite players and esports fans.
- Manage business relationships with current and potential partners.
- Deploy and manage agencies to generate sufficient pipeline of potential partners.
- Develop sponsorship/partnership packages for RU esports products.
- Build partnership relations with Riot busdev community and RU local product teams.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.