Senior Recruiter - Worldwide Publishing (Contract)
Talent at Riot has a shared identity in that we care deeply about the player experience, so it’s our mission to build a work environment where Rioters can do their best work for players. We demonstrate our craft knowledge in the human resources field, whether it is sourcing & hiring, performance management, total rewards, or learning and development to support Riot Games.
As a Senior Recruiter for Worldwide Publishing (Contract), you'll you will partner with our businesses to find and court the best talent who value personal growth, collaboration, and player experience above all. You'll be responsible for developing continual talent pipelines across multiple skill-sets & initiatives, and will handle reporting and forecasting for multiple hiring teams. With an eye for seeking those who thrive in a player-focused and results-oriented world, you're the investigative recruiter who knows that the best hires come from dutiful analysis, timely follow-ups, and dedication to providing a flawless and positive recruiting experience.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with high-caliber talent, build and maintain a network of candidates, and help add new Rioters to the mix; including candidate referrals across all teams at Riot
- Screen and prepare candidate pipelines in a timely and consistent manner
- Partner with hiring teams to drive recruiting efforts, increase hiring efficacy, train and mentor new recruiters, and improve process efficiency
- Improve and enrich our candidate database with relevant and timely information about high-priority hires and vetted agencies
- Know tech (companies with relevant tech stack & products) and sell Riot to these candidates as well as be able to "talk tech" and screen for candidate with relevant technical skills and experience of scale
- An adept researcher: scoping out candidates from every angle, you can build and utilize various sourcing plans and tools, including phone screens, internet research, and ATS/CRM tracking, to find prime hires
- Persuasive: when engaging with potential hires, you know how pushy is too pushy and can tailor your pitches to specific candidates
- Inquisitive: you source candidates under a discerning eye, leaving no stone unturned or pertinent question unasked
- Organized and agile: others can juggle a plate or two, but you can juggle the whole buffet; you can quickly change course when priorities shift or candidate relations fall through
- Flexible: you easily switch gears as priorities change; you're able to recruit for a variety of roles across several initiatives
- Applicable Technologies: Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software; Research Tools including Linkedin, Boolean and Deep Web search skills; G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar and Sheets
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).