Recruiting Manager - League of Legends
Riot’s Talent Discipline has a shared identity of caring deeply about the player experience - we seek to build a work environment where Rioters can do their best work for excited players globally. We demonstrate our craft knowledge in the human resources field, whether it is sourcing, hiring, performance management, total rewards, or learning and development to support Riot Games. That's where you come in.
The Recruiting Manager is a leader in the Recruiting organization. You'll lead the development of recruiting teams for a large portion of the business, as well as drive a culture of continuous improvement across the Recruiting discipline. You’ll manage groups of Recruiters, RCs, Sourcers and Schedulers of varying degrees of seniority to design and execute on staffing plans. With a focus on building and maintaining adherence to high standards for both your direct and peer teams, you’ll inform your approach through market-knowledge that you both bring through experience and develop through external networking and research. You’ll also make sure the business can rely on you as a partner by focusing on reporting of historic and forecasted staffing outcomes.
As the Recruiting Manager for League of Legends ("LoL"), you will get a chance to help build and maintain a large, creatively-focused team. The clients you will work with span Art, Engineering, Production, and all of the rest of the development functions required to ship one of the most-played games in the world. You will also work closely with other Recruiting teams within the game development space at Riot, as this role is paired with a peer role within Riot’s “R&D” (new game development) team. You’ll also facilitate domestic and international transfers to/from the team you support, and generally make sure LoL has all the staff needed to keep players on the Rift.
- Managing a balanced, happy, and productive Recruiting team with ~4-6 direct reports.
- Partnering with discipline and product leads to understand their needs and generate positive relationships that drive hiring success.
- Setting a staffing strategy across a ~400+ person business unit and delivering hiring outcomes that match LoL's staffing requirements.
- Ensuring all prospective Rioters are treated with the utmost care and respect.
- Reporting on the overall hiring performance against the requisitions your team is committed to servicing.
- Interviewing prospective Recruiters and contributing to the overall growth and health of the Recruiting group at Riot.
- Leading large, cross-team projects that span numerous contributors throughout Recruiting.
- Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
- Research Tools including Linkedin, Boolean and Deep Web search skills
- G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- CRM Tools including Salesforce, Workday, Tableau
- 4+ years of experience delivering diverse recruiting strategies for a global organization
- Experience building and presenting compelling data-informed business cases
- Solid knowledge of applicable sourcing techniques
- Highly articulate, ability to communicate with everyone from your coordinator to CEO
- Experience building meaningful partnerships with leaders throughout the businesses you've supported.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).