Analyst - League of Legends, Marketing
The Insights discipline helps Rioters make data-informed decisions. We're an interdisciplinary group of scientists, consultants, and strategists from all sorts of backgrounds who join together to represent and advocate for players around the world. We believe that illuminating the globally diverse experiences, behaviors, and needs of players is critical to Riot living up to our player-focused mission. We're a group united by our love of games, science, and helping others succeed.
Are you looking for a career where your strategic skills and analytical prowess can be used alongside your love of games? As an Analyst at Riot Games, you'll use the data generated across our ecosystem to better understand our audiences and systems. Your technical skill set, audience empathy, and ability to understand complex systems will ensure that we understand the implications of our work on our audiences.
You will advise the Marketing Team in crafting effective global marketing strategies and improving the game experience for new players. Projects you will drive include planning and evaluating A/B tests, analyzing player behavior, and making recommendations to make the game better for new players.Ultimately you will work closely with Marketing and Growth Product teams to help make smarter decisions and build captivating experiences for our players.
- Provide strategic insights to help develop assumptions and inform decisions
- Drive A/B test design, analysis, and recommendations
- Partner with the Growth Product team to generate insights and frameworks to inform game improvements
- Collect, transform, and analyze complex data to more deeply understand our audience and their behaviors
- Design and build new dashboards to provide actionable insights
- Share your results with other Rioters in clear, illustrative presentations and dashboards
- Give mentorship to other analysts, helping them learn from your own experiences
- Minimum of three years professional work experience analyzing large data sets, visualizing information, and informing company strategy
- History of working with marketing teams and/or running and analyzing A/B tests
- Experience within the gaming or related industries, or working on products that include live services or subscription services a plus
- BA or BS in Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or a related discipline
- Proficient with SQL and Tableau, or equivalent experience
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).