Strategy Manager - Worldwide Publishing
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
As Strategy Manager - Worldwide Publishing , you will be a critical thought partner for Riot’s senior leadership. You’ll work on diverse strategic topics and collaborate with Rioters across teams, disciplines, and geographies. Your broad skillset and sharp business insight will help us address some of Riot’s toughest issues.
- Support and advise the Worldwide Publishing leadership team in developing, articulating and delivering our global strategy across products and audiences
- Execute high impact projects addressing multiple dimensions of strategy, including where to play (e.g., evaluating markets), how to win (e.g., go-to-market strategies), and operating model (e.g., decision-making and accountability structures)
- Drive research, analyze strategic issues, develop hypotheses and project plans
- Translate findings into meaningful insights and present recommendations to key partners
- Develop and lead global processes such as the planning and forecasting cycle
Desired skills & attributes:
- Passionate about games and the player experience. Able to empathize with the joys and plights of players.
- Robust in analytical and critical thinking competencies
- Organized, outcome-focused, and comfortable with running multiple workstreams
- Able to work in and handle ambiguity
- Self-directed, independent thinker who is also adept at collaboration
- Strong in communication - verbal, written, and presentation
- Globally-minded and able to grasp the nuances of different markets and cultures
- Experience at a premier strategy consulting firm or corporate strategy group
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from a top business school
- 2+ years of post-MBA job experience (or equivalent)
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).