International Strategy Manager
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
International Publishing’s mission is to advise and support local teams in delivering player experiences to audiences around the world.
We are composed of three teams. Managing Directors provide senior leadership and management support. International Strategy and International Talent provide strategic insight and act as thought partners in their respective areas of expertise. We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As International Strategy Manager, you will be a critical thought partner for Riot’s leadership team. You’ll work on diverse strategic topics and collaborate with Rioters across teams, disciplines, and geographies. Your broad skillset and sharp business insight will help us address some of Riot’s toughest issues.
- Support and advise the leadership team in developing, articulating and delivering our global publishing strategy
- Execute high impact strategic projects across multiple dimensions, including where to play (e.g., evaluating markets), how to win (e.g., go-to-market strategies), and operating model (e.g., decision-making and accountability structures)
- Drive research, analyze strategic issues, develop hypotheses and project plans
- Translate findings into meaningful insights and present recommendations to key partners
- Develop and lead global processes such as the planning and forecasting cycle
- Robust in analytical and critical thinking competencies
- Organized, outcome-focused, and comfortable with running multiple workstreams
- Able to work in and handle ambiguity
- Self-directed, independent thinker who is also adept at collaboration
- Strong in communication - verbal, written, and presentation
- Globally-minded and able to grasp nuances of different markets and cultures
- Experience at a premier management consulting firm or corporate strategy group
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from a top business school
- 2+ years of post-MBA job experience (or equivalent)
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).