Producer - Unpublished R&D Product
Producers reside within the Product Management discipline at Riot Games and help lead the vision of individual products across the finish line. They also assist in building and delivering experiences beyond our audience's expectations. We’re involved in almost every product you can think of, be it an epic new skin, the Mechs vs. Minions board game, or the internal tools needed by engineers or artists to speed up their craft. Whatever the calling, we identify and deliver the solution that our audience needs.
As a Producer, you’ll lead passionate cross-functional teams in creating innovative content and incredible experiences for players around the world. By inspiring teams to collaborate, you’ll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving projects into players’ hands. You’ll meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence creative projects at every stage of production.
As a Producer on the R&D team you are responsible for helping Riot deliver a brand new AAA title. You will keep the players experience in mind as you track progress, deliver features, and organize priorities and goals. You will also work collaboratively with artists, designers, and engineers to deliver genre-defining experiences to our players.
- Drive the organization and delivery of team’s feature work
- Builds and maintains a clean and up-to-date work backlog
- Facilitates team meetings, discussions, and decisions
- Supports the team by removing roadblocks and managing distractions
- Ensure that the team has predictable and measurable capacity for work:
- Cross-functional work planning with accurate estimations
- Velocity tracking on sprint and release basis
- Sprint / milestone commitment tracking
- Quality tracking (bug count, bug velocity, subjective quality post ship)
- Define and ensure work meets definition of done
- Build, update and track against common delivery checklist for shipping
- Tracks ALL work (planned, unplanned, emergent)
- End to end feature delivery tracking
- Has shipped games in a production role
- Experience leading teams through feature development (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support, etc.)
- Experience with live game is a plus
- Strong initiative and leadership abilities
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).