Revenue Strategy Manager - League of Legends, Player Immersion & Expression
The Revenue Strategy group at Riot performs internal and external analyses, makes insightful recommendations, designs solutions, develops products, and implements strategies that address complex business issues to achieve company goals. We’re a diverse group of consultants, business people, scientists, and, at our core, a team that loves to play games. We are united by our dream to remain player-focused while maximizing our business outcomes. We support our recommendations with a myriad of sources to ensure we’re informed by data.
As a Revenue Strategy Manager you will work with cross-functional teams across League of Legends. You will prioritize, build alignment for, develop, and drive numerous products and player spending initiatives aimed at growing player value and happiness across the community.
This role primarily focuses on market sizing, assessing impact, and designing new features (and feature improvements) to address the needs of our diverse player base. You’ll also be partnered with people across different work functions, so relationship management is a key part of your craft.
- Partner with game and system designers to build new products and experiences that meet diverse player needs
- Analyze player data and product results to find actionable business insights
- Establish market sizing and projections of impact for identified opportunities.
- Partner with product teams on prioritization of their efforts, accounting for delivery timelines, revenue impacts, and opportunity costs
- Communicate strategic recommendations and product outcomes in front of business leaders and decision makers.
- Share the results of your actions with your teammates, so everyone learns together
- Deep love for the scientific method - developing and testing hypotheses, and reporting on outcomes are core functions
- Experience breaking down complex problems and problem spaces using various business or product frameworks and crafting optimal solutions for our players and our business
- MBA or advanced degrees in Economics, Behavioral Economics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Management Information Systems, a related discipline, or comparable work experiences (meaningful work experience = 3+ years in relevant space)
- Knowledgeable of, or ability to learn, SQL or other relational database languages
- Experience in ecommerce, consulting, or business strategy for consumer-facing products preferred
- Self motivates, and has a desire to foresee and navigate in ambiguous circumstances
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).