Project Associate, SEA (Contractor)
Riot Games was founded in 2006 by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill with the intent to change the way video games are made and supported for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports. Players are the foundation of our community and it’s for them we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience. Riot Games is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and has 23 offices worldwide.
As a Project Associate, SEA, you'll act as the focal point of interaction for all publishing needs for Riot SEA, collaborating with central Publishing and local Web Content, Marketing, and Localization. As you'll manage daily projects, requests, and articles, you'll watch the publishing calendar to ensure deadlines are met and help internal teams, partner teams as well as third-party vendors stay on track to create super entertaining yet informative player-driven content that'll leave them salivating for more.
- THE Project Manager: Your project management skills are strong, you are flexible and resourceful enough to make things happen through people internally or externally and meeting tight deadlines are never a Mission-Impossible to you.
- A communications black belt: you enjoy collaborating and commingling with people from a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds; you communicate easily using whatever medium is required whether email, phone or mind-meld.
- A multi-tasker: your attention to detail and organizational skills help you juggle multiple assignments, while your understanding of which tasks deserve your immediate attention helps you prioritize under tight deadlines
- Adaptable: you recognize that situations change and complications arise, and you're ok with that; you're coolly flexible and able to handle whatever comes your way, moving seamlessly from one administrative scenario to the next
- A self-starter: you can identify the holes in an operation and take timely action to deliver solutions with limited direction
- Detail oriented organizer: nothing gets past you and your eye for detail as you navigate each campaign with a plan for success
- Execute key in-game and out-of-game publishing projects and follow up through in every step of execution working with internal teams, partner teams, and third-party vendors to deliver value and excitements to players in Southeast Asia
- Work with Rioters from all teams and international offices to obtain content and related assets, staying abreast of posting deadlines, and localizing web content for regional players
- Support and facilitate our publishing partner and vendors in Southeast Asia to make sure that our publishing strategies are well implemented in a play focused and authentic way
- Assist in the execution of community-facing initiatives including contests, volunteer programs, fan site programs, collegiate programs, offline events, convention presence, email campaigns and social media initiatives