Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As an Influencer Manager you’ll be RU&CIS Riot’s ambassador to the influencer world. You will be responsible for building meaningful and impactful relationships with local influencers, seeking out new talent, and partnering with veterans and new content creators alike. You’ll build thriving collaborations and launch engaging content for the game community.
You’ll ideally be a member of the League community, and know what truly makes someone an influencer of players’ hearts and minds. You’ll also know that throwing around a checkbook to get the best talent isn’t always as effective as partnering with smart, and creative people to help them speak to their communities about Things That Matter to them.
You will work closely with the with the Central team who will provide strategy, processes and tools; but as a Rioter for the RU & CIS, you'll have a laser focus on leveling up the experience for RU & CIS players.
As a Moscow Rioter, you'll join a smaller but dedicated team of Rioters striving to be the most player-focused game company in the world. You'll share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming. Rioters in Moscow are driven to deliver unique player experiences that show Russian/CIS players they aren't lost in translation.
- A communicator: you’re comfortable collaborating, whether in the hallway or via email, in-game chat, or messenger. You write powerful and inspiring creative briefs, while being brand guardian, who protects brand integrity through all creative implementations
- Connected: You watch more Twitch than YouTube and Netflix combined. We won’t have to explain who Kuplinov is (or Gnumme, or Russkiy Myasnik, or Dread, or FlashInTheNight), because of COURSE you know who Kuplinov is. In fact, you know who the next Kuplinov could be - you relate to them and have dozens of ideas on how to help level up their craft, and get them to where they need to be. You can size up creators, platforms, content and networks - quickly recognizing the strengths and weaknesses of a potential partnership or project
- Experienced: You have at least three years experience creating streaming content, or managing and collaborating with streamers in the community. You know how to support an affiliate streamer, a partnered one, and can speak to the differences between them. This is the type of work you live for, and you’ll be able to articulate that passion through past projects and goals.
- Inspiring Collaborator: You’re outgoing and positive by nature. Your enthusiasm is infectious and your expertise is self-evident. It’s easy for you to create genuine relationships, whether that be with Rioters, players, or partners. Relationship management is second nature to you.
- Strategic and insight-informed: you have the ability to see the big picture and utilise your suite of skills to level up your team’s creative ideas; you back up those strong marketing instincts with meticulous analysis, metrics, and stats.
- Level-headed: When things are on fire all around you, you know how to stop, assess, prioritize, and move towards practical goals vs being pulled in a bunch of different directions.
- Autonomous AF: you can work independently and manage time like a Swiss watch. We don’t procrastinate around here -- we’re on players’ time. You’re hyper-focused on creating quality content, while keeping creators and partners consistently in the loop. Some would call you an organization mastermind.
- A gamer: you’re passionate about play, with a particular affinity for competitive online games. you use your gaming experience to analyse industry marketing campaigns, evaluating their strengths and weaknesses while scouting opportunities for improvemen
- Identify community creators who are making groundbreaking content for RU&CIS players to expand our influencer network
- Initiate, grow and foster relationships with influencers, support them through any engagement with Riot, track progress and data across their projects with us, and identify ways to level up their craft
- Develop (as needed) a network of agencies and external resources to assist in building, growing and maintaining influencer network.
- Advise and consult with teams across Riot, becoming a trusted resource for best practices, and helping to add tangible value for players, creators and Riot.
- Collaborate externally with content creators across various mediums to create “A+++ would watch again” quality content
- Collaborate internally with Riot teams across the globe to create holistic, thoughtful and strategic experience for players around major publishing beats. Ensure that influencer engagement is never an afterthought
- Represent Riot well in the content creator space, building our reputation as great partners and outstanding collaborators
- Design impactful strategies that focus on elevating the brilliant work our community creates, provide them with resources, and identify new and exciting opportunities in the space
- Work in a fast paced environment managing multiple deliverables and projects at once
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.