Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Mexico City Rioter, part of the Latin-america team, you’ll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and maniacal passion for gaming. With teams in Business Development, Publishing, Operations and Esports, Riot Games Latam is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
- Maintain and grow the relationship between Riot and LATAM influencers
- Help influencers increase their audiences and create more and better content that delight players
- Incorporate and grow new influencers in the League community
- Support League of Legends influencers on their needs
- Be the voice of the influencers within Riot LATAM
- Be an influencer consultant for the broader Riot team
- Be the main influencer contact for Riot Central and represent the voice of LATAM influencers
- Experienced: At least 5 years of community or influencer related work experience.
- A consummate communicator: you're a communicative dual-threat, able to clearly and succinctly express yourself in either written or verbal mediums. You are fluent both in English and Spanish.
- Empathetic: you evaluate how different audiences might perceive your content to find the right angle, and you steer clear of gaffes that could create difficult situations; because you are a player, you understand the player audience and are able to cultivate content they’ll love and share.
- A skilled negotiator: you enter difficult negotiations with dry palms and a focused mind, knowing how to skillfully navigate the situation to best settle differences and, ideally, win concessions; you're able to be honest and direct without losing trust, so that regardless of the resolution, you ensure personal relationships remain unscathed.
-Task oriented and organized
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.