Riot Games was established in 2006 by gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for inspired professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a genuine connection when thriving together.
That's where you come in.
As a Mexico City Rioter, part of the Latin America team, you’ll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our passion for player experience, rejection of convention, and maniacal passion for gaming. With teams in Business Development, Publishing, Operations and Esports, Riot Games Latam is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
- Maintain the relationship between Riot and LATAM influencers
- Help influencers increase their audiences and create more and better content that delight players
- Incorporate and grow new influencers in the League community
- Support League of Legends influencers on their needs
- Be the voice of the influencers within Riot LATAM
- Be a Content Creator consultant for the broader Riot team
- Be the main Content Creator point of contact for Riot Central and represent the voice of LATAM influencers
- Experienced: At least 5 years of community or influencer related work experience.
- A verbal mastermind: you're a communicative dual-threat, expressing yourself in either written or verbal mediums. You are fluent both in English and Spanish.
- Empathetic: you evaluate how different audiences might perceive your content to find the right angle, and you steer clear of gaffes that could create difficult situations; because you are a player, you understand the player audience and can cultivate content they’ll love and share.
- A conciliation expert: you enter difficult negotiations with dry palms and a keen mind, knowing how to skillfully navigate the situation to best settle differences and win concessions. You're able to be honest and direct without losing trust, so that regardless of the resolution, you ensure personal relationships remain unscathed.
- Focused on the task at hand.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).