Recruiter (Contract) - Unpublished R&D Product
Talent at Riot has a shared identity in that we care deeply about the player experience, so it’s our mission to build a work environment where Rioters can do their best work for players. We demonstrate our craft knowledge in the human resources field, whether it is sourcing & hiring, performance management, total rewards, or learning and development to support Riot Games.
A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and is responsible for collaborating with their business to define the hiring strategy, champion change, and drive the entire hiring process. We demonstrate excellent communication and have a deep understanding of the candidates, teams and roles we support. We collaborate with our partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as a brand ambassador for all Riot products.
On our Research and Development (R&D) team, you'll be part of the team responsible for putting the ‘s’ in Riot Games. In this role you will work across a product team, recruiting for various disciplines and roles supporting the priority needs. Your recruiting efforts will range the gamut from Art, Game Design, Production and so on. Our goal is to develop worldwide games that are generational and give our players rare experiences. Do you have the creative eye necessary to find best-in-class talent?
- Full-cycle hiring process management. You will be responsible for the hiring process from our initial job intake, all the way through making the hire.
- You will source passive candidates across many disciplines such as art, design, engineering, etc. Through utilization of your own network and our tools together, you'll produce pipelines of candidates across multiple roles and teams.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand specific needs. You will create and execute a recruiting strategy based on these needs.
- Curious and driven, you continuously look to improve your skillset by learning from the experts. You spend time reviewing candidate reels and portfolios with the specialists to hone your craft.
- Effectively report and communicate your findings to hiring managers, as well as maintaining ATS / Greenhouse data integrity
- Crafting engaging job postings as well as reviewing and qualifying incoming applicants.
- Greenhouse or other leading Applicant Tracking Software
- Research LinkedIn, ArtStation, Boolean and Deep Web search skills
- G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar and Sheets
- CRM Tools including Salesforce, Workday, Tableau
- 4-6 years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting, with a focus on creative talent (ex. Artists, Designers, Producers)
- Video game or relevant entertainment recruiting experience a plus
- Highly articulate, ability to communicate with everyone from your coordinator to CEO
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).