Contact Experience Lead - Live Services: Player Support
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
The Contact Experience Lead is responsible for defining how our players receive support. You enable our frontline agents to resolve their issues and help our players get back in the game as quickly as possible. You partner with a global team of Rioters and Vendor Partners to ensure that Riot is delivering a magical experience to our player’s during their support interaction.
- You will identify and execute on opportunities to drive improvements to our global processes, guidelines, and methods around how we respond to player queries and interactions using a combination of qualitative information and quantitative data.
- You will represent Global Agent and Vendor concerns to ensure thoughtful solutions to global challenges.
- You will prepare global teams for supporting new features from our game team through creating documentation.
- You will work with subject matter authorities within the vendor operation, and collaborate with the Learning and Development team building training modules.
- You will be responsible for supporting and improving the agent experience.
- You will develop programs to enable efficiency, support career progression, skill development, mentorship, and agent engagement.
- You will handle critical/widely impacting Player Support issue escalations from vendor operations.
- Bachelor Degree (wide variety of majors are a great fit for the role)
- 2 years of work experience in project management, operations leadership, customer service leadership, or other similar role
- Experience in Player/Customer Support strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills
- You are a pro at collaboration and gaining consensus across multiple partners
- Strong Player/Customer empathy mindset with confirmed impact on improving the customer/player experience
- Validated ability to make well-informed, sound decisions and implement process or policy changes that affect global teams
- Analytical mindset with experience making data driven decisions
- Successful execution of complex projects that span multiple teams
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).